Race Licences

Race licences

Q. Do I need a Cycling Australia / Cycling NSW race licence to race at Neo’s club racing events?

A. No. As a club, we hold our own Public Liability insurance. However, for additional insurance coverage and benefits, including personal injury cover and your own public liability and third party property cover, we strongly recommend that you simultaneously join Cycling Australia / Cycling NSW (especially if you wish to race in CA/CNSW sanctioned events) or Bicycle NSW.