Neo Cycling Club has sportsmanship at its core.
The club is built on the following principles, and we expect all members to role-model them:
- We are inclusive and welcoming
- We are respectful of each other, our competitors and officials
- We are ethical in our conduct
- We are committed and work-hard
- We are receptive to coaching advice and feedback
- We are resilient and overcome set-backs and adversity
By demonstrating these principles, we seek to cultivate a club environment where our members feel confident and respected and can best pursue their cycling aspirations, from juniors into adulthood.